uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: SVN organization
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:24:22 GMT
Michael Baessler wrote:
> But if I'm honest after this long discussion I do not remember all the
> details of each of the
> suggestions. I would like to have a summary of the two suggestions and
> than start a vote for it.
Many projects save votes for those times where there is not a clear
consensus.  I hope we don't need a vote here :-)

Here's another slight variation proposal:  under incubator/uima, the
following structure

/common                                <<< the shared top node
    /trunk
       /uima-website
       /uima-docbook

/uimaj
    /trunk
       /uimaj-xxxxx   <<< the Java framework. Java examples, build
scripts, Eclipse tooling etc.

  ** future **
/uimacpp                <<< not uimac because that is a funny word :-)
    /trunk
       /uimacpp-xxxxx    <<< various c modules

/sandbox              <<< maybe no branches/tags and therefore no need
for trunk
    /project1

/test-corpora
    /project1 etc.