uima-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: SVN organization
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:12:37 GMT
Marshall Schor wrote:

> /uimaj
>    /trunk
>       /uimaj-xxxxx   <<< the Java framework. Java examples, build
> scripts, Eclipse tooling etc.

So if we organize all uimaj stuff like this, can we drop the uimaj-
prefix for the project names this time?  I don't have a very strong
preference, I just think it's redundant.

>  ** future **
> /uimacpp                <<< not uimac because that is a funny word :-)
>    /trunk
>       /uimacpp-xxxxx    <<< various c modules
>
> /sandbox              <<< maybe no branches/tags and therefore no need
> for trunk
>    /project1

I guess we may have projects in a variety of programming languages in
the sandbox.  Is that something we want to think about now?
Alternatively, we can assume for now that all contributions will be in
Java and worry about it once somebody wants to contribute stuff in other
languages.

--Thilo