uima-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Build questions
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:49:43 GMT
I just set up a new machine with the UIMA build and tried to follow the
instructions on our website.  Here are a couple of things I
noticed/don't understand.

- When setting up the build for Eclipse, the M2_REPO variable needs to
be set up manually.  Is this correct?  If so, this is missing from the
instructions, and I'll be happy to add the information.

- After running mvn install, I have some files in my workspace that are
not in svn, or no longer in sync: uimaj-core/Sofa.xcas has (whitespace)
changes.  What's the purpose of that file?  uimaj-cpe/checkpoint.dat is
not in svn.  Should we set svn:ignore?  What are the
checkpoint_synchPoint.xml[.prev] used for?

--Thilo