uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Re: working on a reorganization of uima-docbooks
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 19:53:07 GMT
On 12/3/06, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com> wrote:
> Update: SVN commit done, but still have one more thing to figure out re:
> olink database naming conventions.
> The docbooks will build but still don't have the olink mechanisms done.
> I'll work on that tomorrow.
>
> Also - only the overview & setup, and the tutorials-and-users-guides
> "books" have been converted.  The other books are there in skeleton form
> but haven't been converted to docbooks format yet.

I cannot get this to build.  I commented out the last two books in
build.xml then ran ant, but I get a bunch of "No template matches
xi:include in book" messages and the html files in the target
directory contain nothing but <font
color="red">&lt;xi:include&gt;&lt;/xi:include&gt;</font> repeated
over
and over.

-Adam