uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: working on a reorganization of uima-docbooks
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 04:08:27 GMT
Update: SVN commit done, but still have one more thing to figure out re:
olink database naming conventions.
The docbooks will build but still don't have the olink mechanisms done.
I'll work on that tomorrow.

Also - only the overview & setup, and the tutorials-and-users-guides
"books" have been converted.  The other books are there in skeleton form
but haven't been converted to docbooks format yet.

-Marshall