uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject UIMA sandbox
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:57:59 GMT
Hi,

the initial UIMA sandbox is in place.

Today I updated the UIMA website and the SVN repository to add the UIMA
sandbox for analysis components and tooling.
The website should be live shortly so you can have a look and come back
with some comments and suggestions if you like.

I decided to put the sandbox components to the SVN repository at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/sandbox/trunk/
to have it separate from the other UIMA stuff. This also helps us with
tagging releases for the sandbox items independently
from the UIMA core framework.

I also added a wiki page for discussions and suggestions of new
components. Feel free to add your thoughts there as well.

Other updates or comments regarding the UIMA sandbox are welcome.

-- Michael