uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Re: Issues with generic bag index
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:13:38 GMT
On 2/12/07, Thilo Goetz <twgoetz@gmx.de> wrote:
> Thilo Goetz wrote:
> > So here's another proposal...
>
> I have something implemented along those lines, but it needs more
> thorough testing for sure.  I passes our current unit tests, but I don't
> think that's saying much.  Also, you get decidedly odd results in CVD,
> but that may be just the way CVD gets its index info.  Anyway, I'll need
> another day to add a whole bunch of unit tests, and fix the bugs those
> will uncover.  If I don't find any problems with the basic design, I'm
> optimistic that I can finish this tomorrow.
>
> I have not built a test level yet, as I was hoping I could finish
> earlier.  If you would like me to build another level before I'm done,
> drop me a line, it's not a lot of work.  Sorry about the delay.

Thanks, Thilo.

I wonder if we want to make a try at the next level be a true "release
candidate", which I think means we need to generate and include the
release notes, and remove "SNAPSHOT" from the version numbers, so we'd
really be ready to ship it everything checks out OK in the final
testing.

-Adam