uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r502279 - in /incubator/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-distr/src/main/scripts: cvd.bat cvd.sh
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 22:15:10 GMT
Thilo Goetz wrote:
> Marshall Schor wrote:
>> twgoetz@apache.org wrote:
>>> <snip>
>>> Jira UIMA-256: add system property to specify manual location.
>>> Found no other way to pre-configure the manual for the Eclipse
>>> launch configuration.
>>>

>> Maybe more direct way to pre-configure the manual to be on the class
>> path for the Eclipse launch configuration is to just add
>> the path to the launcher's classpath specification (click on Menu ->
>> Run -> Run... pick the launch configuration, then pick the Classpath
>> tab, and in there, click on User Entries and add an entry for this?
>>
>> -Marshall
>
> That's what I tried.  If you can show me how to add a classpath entry
> for a *directory* (not a jar) based on a classpath variable, that
> would have been the preferred solution.  Feel free to improve.

I think this will work:   In the Classpath tab, select the User Entries,
and click on "Advanced" :-)     The click on "Variables", pick env_var
with the argument UIMA_HOME, press OK, and in the previous screen follow
this with "/path-that-you-want".  I couldn't find where this should
actually point, so I didn't test it.  The CVD docs were moved into the
tools docbook - where should this variable reference now?

-Marshall