uima-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r502279 - in /incubator/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-distr/src/main/scripts: cvd.bat cvd.sh
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 09:34:34 GMT
Right, that was the second thing I tried.  And no, it doesn't work.  I
agree it should, but it didn't.  The only way I could get it to work was
to explicitly specify the docs directory as external class folder, which
doesn't help.  If you find another way that works, let me know.

This is with Eclipse 3.2.1 on Windows, btw.