uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r502279 - in /incubator/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-distr/src/main/scripts: cvd.bat cvd.sh
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:54:07 GMT
Thilo Goetz wrote:
> Right, that was the second thing I tried.  And no, it doesn't work.  I
> agree it should, but it didn't.  The only way I could get it to work
> was to explicitly specify the docs directory as external class folder,
> which doesn't help.  If you find another way that works, let me know.

The following worked for me on Eclipse 3.2.0:

Change the Run configuration for the launcher - specify in the classpath
the "variables" - use env-var and UIMA_HOME, and follow with /docs/html

Make sure, of course, that the UIMA_HOME environment variable is set
properly.

I verified this by trying it several times, including putting a small
typo (doc2/html) and seeing that fail - so I know it's using this.

-Marshall