uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject How to know which Jira issues are fixed with a UIMA level
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:04:41 GMT
Hi,

for all the are interested. I have written a tool, LevelIssueAnalyzer,
that analyzes the commit logs messages based on the last level name and
revision information and extract all Jira issue keys that are part of
the commit messages. So the tool can show all Jira issues that have been
fixed with the newly created level. Also for each detected Jira issue,
the issue abstract
is retrieved from the web. That the detection works fine, the newly
created level must have a key like "levelname:uimaj-2.1.0-003" in the
commit log.

The usage is very simple, see the sample below:

Call the tool with the level name of the last level that was created:

LevelIssueAnalyzer uimaj-2.1.0-002

The output will be:

The created level will contain/fix the following Jira issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-22: [#UIMA-22] Tools still
use IBM splashscreen - ASF JIRA

The tool is located in a new project called uimaj-internal-tools that is
not part of the distribution and will not be build automatically. To
build the component use the provided pom.xml and see the HOWTO
documentation.

If you have any additional question or comments, please let me know.

-- Michael