uima-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accept CAS Editor (tae) bulk contribution into Sandbox?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:23:27 GMT
Hi Joern,

we're all a bit pressed for time while we're preparing for our first
release.  We'll try to check in your code during the next few days.
Once that's done, we should start discussions on the dev list on how to
proceed: what your plans are for further development, what features to
add etc.

As Marshall mentioned, commit access is not usually granted to a new
contributor immediately.  I hope that was clear to you before you
decided to contribute your code.  In addition to the links Marshall
provided, I'd like to draw your attention to
http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html, which explains
things pretty well.  We hope you will continue contributing to UIMA and
become a committer.

--Thilo