uima-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Issues with generic bag index
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:35:15 GMT
Thilo Goetz wrote:
> So here's another proposal...

I have something implemented along those lines, but it needs more
thorough testing for sure.  I passes our current unit tests, but I don't
think that's saying much.  Also, you get decidedly odd results in CVD,
but that may be just the way CVD gets its index info.  Anyway, I'll need
another day to add a whole bunch of unit tests, and fix the bugs those
will uncover.  If I don't find any problems with the basic design, I'm
optimistic that I can finish this tomorrow.

I have not built a test level yet, as I was hoping I could finish
earlier.  If you would like me to build another level before I'm done,
drop me a line, it's not a lot of work.  Sorry about the delay.

--Thilo