uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: change in docbook building
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 18:30:07 GMT
Thilo Goetz wrote:
> Can we make this so that it only goes off to the internet when the
> files don't exist locally?  Do we have a stable location to get them?

The script will only go off to the internet the first time you run this
on a new SVN extract.  After that, it unzips the docbook system into the
uima-docbooks project and never does this again (until you do your next
clean extract...)  I don't know of any stable location to get these,
other than the internet.  They are in our SVN, but they're not really
SVN materials.

What kind of other stable locations (not the internet) were you thinking of?

-Marshall