uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: change in docbook building
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:38:50 GMT
Thilo Goetz wrote:
> I just meant an internet link that wasn't likely to change, that's all.

Sorry, I misunderstood.  The internet links are pretty stable, I think.
One is to SourceForge which keeps things forever, the
other is to OASIS standards which I think will be stable.

The other choice would be to keep a copy at Apache.

The docbook scripts are being modified (not checked in yet) to migrate
to new levels and also to FOP 0.93.  So, over time,
we'll need to handle multiple levels of things - which was one reason I
was trying to not bring over copies of each thing into Apache.

-Marshall