uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: RAT reports?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:02:51 GMT
Adam Lally wrote:
> On 3/7/07, Michael Baessler <mba@michael-baessler.de> wrote:
>> The RAT reports are ready and available at
>> http://people.apache.org/~mbaessler/UIMAReleases/uimaj-2.1.0-incubating-RC4/
>>

> The RAT reports seem to have many mentions of RC3 in them, for example:
> c:/code/RC3/uimaj-2.1.0-RC3/uimaj-distr/target/uimaj-2.1.0-incubating/DISCLAIMER

Ups... I fixed this now. I compared the two RAT reports from RC3 and RC4
to check the differences. As there were only a few changes in the
reports, so we decide to
just update the annotated RAT report Thilo created last time with the
changes. Seems that the locations are not updated correctly. But this
should be fixed now.

The current RC4 RAT report is also available containing all the data.

-- Michael