uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: UIMA Sandbox component documentation
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 14:17:50 GMT
Unfortunately there is no such documentation.
But you just have to extract the projects you are interested in to your
eclipse workspace and then use Maven to create projects files and to
build it.
Since the UIMA release jars are in the Maven incubator repository you
don't need any other UIMA projects to the the Sandbox components compiled.
The CasEditor is currently a little bit tricky to compile, but we are
working on it :-)

Hope that helps, if not, please come back with some more detailed questions.

-- Michael