uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] OK to start the process of bringing UIMA JMS to the UIMA project via a new software grant?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:06:05 GMT
Some time ago, we started a thread on some UIMA extensions that made use
of JMS to support an alternative scale-out approach that moved much of
the middleware code out of UIMA itself and into other standard
middleware, such as Apache's ActiveMQ.  We posted some initial
documentation on what this was on the UIMA wiki at
http://cwiki.apache.org/UIMA/uimaasdoc.html

Is there any further discussion we need to do before starting the work
to bring this into the UIMA project under a specific software grant?

-Marshall