uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: Cas Editor Release
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:41:49 GMT
We never talked about Sandbox releases before, so this is the first time.
I don't think we will release all the components that are available in
the Sandbox, I would like to just release those components that are
ready to use.
The process for a Sandbox release is as far as I know exactly the same
as for a UIMA release.
Start a vote on uima-dev list when all the testing is done and when the
vote passed go to the incubator list and ask there also for the approval.

Before we can release the CasEditor I think we have some minor ToDos:

- provide a build that can be executed easily (either with Maven or if
it is not possible provide an ANT build)
- check if all the license information is in place for the shipment
- is the documentation up to date and complete (install instructions)

What do you think?

-- Michael