uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Re: BSF Scripting Annotator
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:45:54 GMT
On Nov 7, 2007 8:40 AM, Olivier Terrier <olivier.terrier@temis.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> My BSF scripting annotator is almost ready to deliver as a zip in JIRA.
> However I have a last little problem I would like to share with you:
>
> I have made a pom.xml (largelly inspired from the one of the WhitespaceTokenizer in the
sandbox) but some of my Junit tests failed when run through surefire. The same Junit tests
work without any problem in Eclipse.
> Did some of you already experienced such a behaviour? It looks like a classloader problem
(the JRuby engine doesn't register automatically into BSFManager when launched by the surefire
maven plugin).
> Any idea?
>
> I don't want to deliver my first contribution with a set of broken Junit tests !

Hi,

It's hard to guess, but there are some difference between running from
Eclipse and running from Maven listed here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/UIMA/differences-between-running-unit-tests-in-eclipse-and-in-maven.html.
 Maybe one of those could be the culprit.

-Adam