uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: new testcase for running Pear inside CPE - question on how to package
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 23:17:31 GMT
Good idea to package the source in the Pear.

I take it that you "install" the pear everytime you run the test?  I'm
trying to avoid doing that, by having an "installed" pear, and using
relative paths.  I got it to work on Windows, but Joern reports a
problem which looks like it doesn't work on Linux due to some difference
here.  I'm working on getting my Linux platform up to date, so I can
look into this.  Let me know if you have any insight on how to do this,
better, please :-)

-Marshall