uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: PearCasPoolTest.testCasPool fails
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:44:27 GMT
You may have a point :-).  I see you guessed this was the problem in
another email.  The semicolon treatment is also documented in our
manuals - here's what it says:

When specifying the value of the CLASSPATH environment
variable, use the semicolon ";" as the separator character, regardless
of the target Operating System conventions. This delimiter will be
replaced with the right one for the Operating System during PEAR
installation.

So - that would kind of say I need to do the install  :-)

Can you point me to one of your test cases where you do this so I can
learn from the experts :-)  and copy your approach?

-Marshall