uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: notes on new release procedure
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:06:56 GMT
Sorry about the formatting --  it looked different on my screen before I
pushed send ;-)

The policy was changed, and is now up on
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html

I think Ken was trying to say that the work to set up things for the new
policy hasn't been done yet.  I have a post up on general@i.a.o asking
about this, specifically; no answer (yet).

In any case, the Incubator PMC, in the process of voting on our release,
will undoubtedly answer the question.

-Marshall