uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PearCasPoolTest.testCasPool fails
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 09:02:12 GMT
> Hi Joern - do you think this is just a case of using "backslashes"
> instead of forward slashes?  If it's easy for you to test, can see if
> switching this "fixes" the problem?

Sure, I replaced the backslashes with slashes and now I got another
exception.
Just give me a note, I can test for you again.

Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.007
sec
Running org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.PearCasPoolTest
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException:
Initialization of CAS Processor with name "ErrorTestAnnotator" failed.
         at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initiali
ze(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:83)
         at
org.apache.uima.impl.UIMAFramework_impl._produceCollectionProcessingEngi
ne(UIMAFramework_impl.java:395)
         at
org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceCollectionProcessingEngine
(UIMAFramework.java:865)
         at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.PearCasPoolTest.setupCpm
(PearCasPoolTest.java:166)
         at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.PearCasPoolTest.core
(PearCasPoolTest.java:91)
         at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.PearCasPoolTest.testCasPool
(PearCasPoolTest.java:72)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
         at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute
(JUnitTestSet.java:213)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSe
t(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute
(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:125)
         at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:132)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess
(SurefireBooter.java:290)
         at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main
(SurefireBooter.java:818)
Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceConfigurationException:
Initialization of CAS Processor with name "ErrorTestAnnotator" failed.
         at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceIntegrat
edCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1104)
         at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.getCasProcessor
s(CPEFactory.java:550)
         at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.init
(BaseCPMImpl.java:253)
         at org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.BaseCPMImpl.<init>
(BaseCPMImpl.java:127)
         at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.initiali
ze(CollectionProcessingEngine_impl.java:75)
         ... 31 more
Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException:
Error initializing
"org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PearAnalysisEngineWrapper" from
descriptor file:/home/joern/Documents/uima-dev/uimaj-cpe/target/test-
classes/pearTests/installedSimpleTokenPear/uimaj-pear-forTesting/
uimaj-pear-forTesting_pear.xml.
         at org.apache.uima.util.SimpleResourceFactory.produceResource
(SimpleResourceFactory.java:143)
         at
org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource
(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
         at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource
(UIMAFramework.java:258)
         at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine
(UIMAFramework.java:352)
         at org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.asb.impl.ASB_impl.setup
(ASB_impl.java:243)
         at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initAS
B(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:413)
         at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initia
lizeAggregateAnalysisEngine(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:361)
         at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.initia
lize(AggregateAnalysisEngine_impl.java:183)
         at
org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource
(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
         at
org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource
(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
         at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource
(UIMAFramework.java:258)
         at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource
(UIMAFramework.java:303)
         at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine
(UIMAFramework.java:383)
         at
org.apache.uima.collection.impl.cpm.container.CPEFactory.produceIntegrat
edCasProcessor(CPEFactory.java:1088)
         ... 35 more
Caused by: org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException:
Annotator class
"org.apache.uima.test.pear.tokenizer.SimpleTokenAndSentenceAnnotator"
was not found. (Descriptor: file:/home/joern/Documents/uima-dev/uimaj-
cpe/src/test/resources/pearTests/installedSimpleTokenPear/uimaj-pear-
forTesting/desc/SimpleTokenAndSentenceAnnotator.xml)
         at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initia
lizeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:202)
         at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initia
lize(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:151)
         at
org.apache.uima.impl.AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.produceResource
(AnalysisEngineFactory_impl.java:94)
         at
org.apache.uima.impl.CompositeResourceFactory_impl.produceResource
(CompositeResourceFactory_impl.java:62)
         at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource
(UIMAFramework.java:258)
         at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceResource
(UIMAFramework.java:303)
         at org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework.produceAnalysisEngine
(UIMAFramework.java:383)
         at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PearAnalysisEngineWrapper.initializ
e(PearAnalysisEngineWrapper.java:215)
         at org.apache.uima.util.SimpleResourceFactory.produceResource
(SimpleResourceFactory.java:122)
         ... 48 more
org.apache.uima.test.pear.tokenizer.SimpleTokenAndSentenceAnnotator
         at org.apache.uima.internal.util.UIMAClassLoader.loadClass
(UIMAClassLoader.java:150)
         at
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.initia
lizeAnalysisComponent(PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.java:196)
         ... 56 more
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.095
sec <<< FAILURE!

Jörn