uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Lally" <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Can't get MeetingFinderCPE_Managed_Unix.xml to work - can someone else try it?
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 16:37:26 GMT
There seems to be something wrong with CPE managed (aka "local") mode
on Linux.  I haven't been able to get even the example that ships with
UIMA to work.

I tried a few different Linux machines.  One one I get an error
because ksh is not installed - opened a JIRA for that.  On two others,
which do have ksh, it just hangs.

Can someone else give this a try, just to make sure I'm not doing
something wrong?  I just installed the uima driver, ran
adjustExamplePaths, and from the examples directory executed runCPE.sh
descriptors/collection_processing_engine/MeetingFinderCPE_Managed_Unix.xml.

Thanks,
-Adam