uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: uimaj-2.2.1-03 ready for testing
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:39:57 GMT
The message:

'tar: A lone zero block at *'

is just a warning and can be ignored. All content is extracted
correctly. The reason for the message is that newer tar versions expects
two empty records
marking the end of the archive but it seems that our Maven build only
creates one.
I tested with the latest Maven version 2.0.8 but it seems that the error
still occurs.

I also found the following Maven issue:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2762

-- Michael