uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: ready to release uimaj-2.2.1-incubating
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:00:40 GMT
Michael Baessler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as you may have seen, the vote for uimaj-2.2.1-incubating passed on
> the incubator mailing list.
> So we can release the uimaj-2.2.1-incubating artifacts.
>
> Marshall, do you have any news about the new release procedure?
>
> Next steps:
> - Upload the release artifacts to the maven incubator repository
> (Michael)
> - Upload the release artifacts to people.apache.org if the stay with
> the old release procedure (Michael)
> - Upload the eclipse update site artifacts (Marshall can you do this?)
> - Update the website with documentation, download, news section (Michael)
>
> Anything else?
>
> -- Michael
Just to verify with people that already did this...

I upload the release artifacts to the incubator repository by adding

  <distributionManagement>
    <repository>
      <id>staging-repository</id>

<url>scpexe://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/</url>
    </repository>
  </distributionManagement>

to the uimaj project POM and then call

    mvn -DsignArtifacts=true source:jar deploy

right?

-- Michael