uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: ready to release uimaj-2.2.1-incubating
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:37:29 GMT
I updated the download page for our website to use mirroring.

Changes were committed, and I did a svn update on people.apache.org.

Now have to wait for syncs to occur, in order to test.  I hope it works
first time, otherwise, I'll be back on later to fix...

Eclipse update site not yet done - will do soon.

-Marshall