uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: [Fwd: REMINDER: Board Reports Due THIS Week]
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:24:43 GMT
I don't think that we find an official link that directly links to the
UIMA report.
When looking at the source of the Board Report wiki page you can
construct a link like
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2008#head-7d9a372767f91873c3e2c7152c445cc2adbb291e
that directly links to the January 2008 report of UIMA. But I don't
think this is a good idea... :-)

-- Michael