uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Eclipse update site
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 19:54:27 GMT
A version of the eclipse update site is now posted to
http://people.a.o/~schor/uima-release-candidates/eclipse-update-site/
It has both 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 versions.  Please try if you can and report
any issues, before I upload it to the mirroring spot.

On another note - how should we "tag" the changes done to get the update
site in shape?

The changes made were to
 - get the jars for the plugins from the local maven repo, using the
"version" number to pick the right ones (This requires the builder do an
extract of the release-candidate tag, and do the mvn install step,
before running the eclipse-site-build.)

 - get the update site to build without unpacking the jars for the plugins,

 - to remove the not-yet-done- uima-as plugins from the update-site
build (will add these when we release that)

 - move the building scripts to this project so that everything for the
update site is in one place

 - fix the comments to align with the current process whereby the update
site is built as a separate step, after the release candidate is approved.

I would suggest, perhaps, a new tag, labeled:
uimaj-2.2.2-05-eclipse-update-site and have just the 3 projects:
uimaj-eclipse-feature-runtime
uimaj-eclipse-feature-tools
uimaj-eclipse-update-site

tagged here.