uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Apache UIMA releases version 2.2.2-incubating
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 19:53:33 GMT
Michael Baessler wrote:
> I think we are ready to announce the new Apache UIMA releases.

best to wait until tomorrow, due to eclipse-update-site synching.
>  - UIMA base framework, version 2.2.2-incubating
>  - UIMA Annotator Addons, verison 2.2.2-incubating
>
> The release is available for download from the download page, the news section and the
documentation
> is updated on the website.
>
> The Eclipse update site is in place. (soon?)
>
> Can anyone please verify?

I looked at the index, doc and download pages - they look OK.

I finished an editing pass on the doc-uima-annotator.xml file
(previously I had looked only at about the first 1/3 of the doc) -
mostly very minor changes.

I note on this last file that the colors of the screen-shots seem wildly
different, and the widest screen-shot is setting the minimum window
width of the page to be very wide (probably should shrink the wide
screen-shots).  But we can fix this later, if someone wants to scratch
that itch.

-Marshall