uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache UIMA base framework version 2.2.2-incubating]
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 06:53:12 GMT
Will it be possible to provide a statical download location if someone use the download.html
page?
E.g. use Apache backup site in this case?

Or is it possible to redirect automatically when calling download.html to download.cgi? I
know that
with HTML this is possible when adding something like
to the HTML meta data in the head. But I'm not sure if this works in our case and how we get
this
done in download.xml

-- Michael