uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <mbaess...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cas Editor build script
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 12:03:06 GMT
Looks good.

Currently the created packages of the build process are called:

   2.2.2-linux.gtk.x86.zip
   2.2.2-win32.win32.x86.zip
   2.2.2-src.zip

I think we should change these names. Suggestions ?

1) CasEditor-linux.gtk.x86-2.2.2-incubating.zip
   CasEditor-win32.win32.x86-2.2.2-incubating.zip
   CasEditor-src-2.2.2-incubating.zip

2) uimaj-CasEditor-linux.gtk.x86-2.2.2-incubating.zip
   uimaj-CasEditor-win32.win32.x86-2.2.2-incubating.zip
   uimaj-CasEditor-src-2.2.2-incubating.zip

The build naming control of your ant build contains:

  # Type of build.  Used in naming the build output.  Typically this value is
  # one of I, N, M, S, ...
  buildType=I

Can you please explain the abbreviations?

-- Michael