uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <mbaess...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cas Editor build script
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 13:44:19 GMT
I committed some changes for the CasEditor build, please review and check if still all works
fine.

I recognized that the caseditor.jar does not have the correct files in META-INF directory
and the
Manifest.mf of the jar is also pretty empty. But I was not able to figure out how the build
works
that create this jar. Seems that all is done inside the AntRunner call. Is it possible to
manipulate
that? Can you please explain how this works?

-- Michael