uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Tong Fin" <tong....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started: Writing my first UIMA annotator
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 15:51:15 GMT
Hi Michael,
I read that Getting Started Guide. It is very good !
One thing that is very interesting and helpful is that, when I went through
the tutorial, there is a short explanation about the concept behind each
step and there is a hyper-link to the UIMA documentation.

At the end of the tutorial, the user get a PEAR file. It looks like another
tutorial on how to install and run PEAR with DocumentAnalyzer or CVD will be
interesting (to "complete the story").

Very good work!

- Tong