uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Abdeen(Home)" <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SaxParserException
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 15:46:56 GMT
I am using Eclipse on Mac OS X. I am providing the command line arguments
from the argument tab in the Run dialog. Here are my arguments:

${file_prompt:/Users/ahmedabdeenhamed/Projects/apache-uima/examples/descriptors/tutorial/ex1/NumberRanWordAggregateAE.xml}${folder_prompt:/Users/ahmedabdeenhamed/Projects/apache-uima/examples/data}

Is there a better way to run the ExampleApplication?

Thanks.
Ahmed