uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie Epstein" <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA-AS - should Derby be included?
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:08:40 GMT
Derby is not needed when using the AMQ configuration file distributed with
UIMA AS.

If the AMQ configuration is changed to use journaling, Derby is required,
but as of now there is no advantage that I know of for enabling journaling
with UIMA AS. This is because UIMA AS supports timeout and retry for remote
calls.

What changes if Derby is left out?

Eddie