uima-dev mailing list archives

From "Bhavani Iyer" <bhavan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delta CAS
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:33:51 GMT
The journaling information is associated with a CAS but not part of the
CAS.  The marker object is fine for identify new FSs. To identify
modifications to  pre-existing FSs,  this activity has to be logged by the
CAS APIs  that set feature value and add/remove FS from the index
repository.

In addition, we'll need APIs to access this journalling information for XMI
serialization and for viewing activity by component for debugging.

Bhavani