uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [DISCUSS] Accept Cas Viewer Eclipse Plugin for inclusion in the Sandbox
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 01:09:32 GMT
> We can make a list of Viewer features not in the Editor.

Yeah that would be great. Please explain the internal requirements so
that I (as non IBM guy) can understand the motivation behind the
features.
Then I would like to understand why it does not make sense to put
these features into the Editor (if not clear).

> It could turn out that a good read-write interface is different
> enough from
> a good read-only interface to keep them separate. On the other hand,
> there
> should be common components that could be used for both. More
> discussion
> needed.

Please make a list of the components/parts you want to reuse. I will
support this.

Jörn