uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject Re: Getting ConceptMapper into the sandbox
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 06:43:07 GMT
Marshall Schor wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for pinging the list about this.
>
> It would help a lot if you could enter a Jira issue, and list the
> current status and tasks that are still needed to be accomplished.
>
> Here are the tasks (If some of these are done already, that's great):
>
> Do the IP Clearance Form for this (an ASF officer needs to review and
> commit this)
> Post a note to the Incubator general list advising of the IP Form, and
> asking for lazy-consensus approval
> Create the code base in SVN so it can be maintained (a committer does this)
> Update the web site - here, could you please draft a paragraph and
> attach it to the Jira of what it should say?
>
> If I left any off, please add them :-) .
>
> Thanks for your donation, and your help!  -Marshall
>
> Michael Tanenblatt wrote:
>> I am just following up on the status of getting ConceptMapper actually
>> into the sandbox, as it was approved by vote and all paperwork from
>> seems to be in order. What needs to be done next, and is there
>> anything I can do to help?

Not sure about what's already done with legal as Marshall pointed out above.
But I already created a project in SVN some month ago. Please check mail thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/uima-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg07468.html

The SVN URL is:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/sandbox/trunk/ConceptMapper

JIRA issue was: