uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Getting ConceptMapper into the sandbox
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 03:00:57 GMT

Michael Tanenblatt wrote:
> Nobody commented on the IP clearance form, so if anyone has any info,
> please share it.
Hi Michael - the way forward for the IP clearance form is described on
this page, referenced from the main incubator.apache.org web site (look
at the left nav bar):   http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

I will create a draft of this form and fill in what I know, and post
another note on the web site about it for you and others to review.

-Marshall