uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Tanenblatt <sloth...@park-slope.net>
Subject Re: Getting ConceptMapper into the sandbox
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:28:11 GMT
Nobody commented on the IP clearance form, so if anyone has any info,
please share it.

As to a paragraph for the web site, how about:

ConceptMapper is a powerful, highly configurable dictionary UIMA-based
annotator. Numerous parameters can be used to specify various aspects
of the lookup algorithm, input processing and output options. The
dictionary structure is flexible, allowing any number synonyms to be
associated with an entry, and any number of attributes to be
associated with entries or synonyms. Additionally, ConceptMapper can
be used with any tokenizer, enabling tokenization of the dictionary
identically with the input text.