uima-dev mailing list archives

From Rico Landefeld <Rico.Landef...@uni-jena.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept contribution of Lucene CAS Indexer into the sandbox
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:42:25 GMT
Hi Jörn,

thank you for your hints. I'm currently working hard on a new release of
Lucas. I know that some tests need refactoring and the exception
handling isn't perfect. I'll do my best do get this done in the new
release, which  should be available next week.

Rico
> Hello everyone,
>
> I also vote +1 but the code has to be improved before I would
> vote +1 for a release. Especially the exception handling should make
> use of javas managed exceptions and in one place a I saw
> some code which was copied over and over again.
>
> Jörn
>
> On Mar 4, 2009, at 11:32 AM, Thilo Goetz wrote:
>
>> Please vote to accept the contribution of the Lucene
>> CAS indexer into the sandbox.  See Jira issue UIMA-1299
>> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1299) for
>> the tar ball.
>>
>>  [ ] +1 Accept Lucene CAS indexer into UIMA sandbox
>>  [ ] -1 Do not accept contribution of Lucene CAS indexer
>>
>> You're all encouraged to vote, even if you're not a
>> UIMA committer.  If you vote to reject the contribution,
>> please remember to give a reason.
>>
>> --Thilo

Rico Landefeld
Jena University Language and Information Engineering (JULIE) Lab
+49-3641-9 44324
http://www.julielab.de