uima-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Tanenblatt <sloth...@park-slope.net>
Subject Re: ConceptMapper update
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:51:43 GMT
OK, I know I promised an update a while ago, but the holidays and work
commitments just took over my time. I am *finally* ready with a patch
that includes a small code change, but more importantly,
documentation! I created a patch file and will attach it to a JIRA
issue, just wondering if there is some naming convention for these
patch files. I would love to get this thing finally released, as it
has been lingering for way too long.