uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Wunner <tobias.wun...@gmail.com>
Subject error when trying to display javadoc in eclipse
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 13:29:30 GMT
Hello,
I downloaded the UIMA Java Framework and SDK on
http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads.cgi#Latest%20Official%20Releasesincluding
the javadoc directory "apache-uima/docs/api". In the project
settings I set to this javadoc directory (Project -> Preferences -> Javadoc
Location). When trying to hit the F3 Button (Open Declarations), when having
a UIMA file open the following error message appears in the bottom status
line

  "Current text selection cannot be opened in an editor"

Beeing in the "Javadoc Location" preferences and hitting the
"Validate"-Button my browser windows open with the most upper level of the
UIMA javadocs.

For any help I would be gladful.

Toby