uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Wunner <tobias.wun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error when trying to display javadoc in eclipse
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:34:57 GMT
yes I just downloaded the latest SDK and am in the directory (as an
example)

   apache-uima/examples/src/org/apache/uima/tutorial/ex2/
RoomNumberAnnotator.java

and can see the source code in the editor. Either way hitting F3 or
"open declarations" from context menu nothing happens and the error
message occurs.

I'll try to track this down a bit more later.

Regards,
Toby