uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: ProcessingContainer_Impl.java, filter
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:33:43 GMT
Hi -

This code is left over stuff from long ago, which was never made to
work.  It was supposed to be disabled, but apparently that was just
missed in the cleanup work....

There is a mention of "filters" in the documentation, but there it says
that the <filter> element is required but must be empty - it's reserved
for the future.

So - it's quite likely in need of some overhauling to even get it to
work properly.  There's no one working on this right now (that I know
of).  Please consider posting a Jira issue and patches.

Thanks.

-Marshall