uima-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Lally <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Re: Generics and FSIndex
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:57:09 GMT
FYI, a while back I posted some code we could consider adding for JCAS
that allow you to get iterators parameterized by specific JCAS types:
http://www.mail-archive.com/uima-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg04657.html

It might be interesting to consider adding something like that
directly on the JCAS interface.

 -Adam