uima-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject TikaAnnotator source files
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 08:54:22 GMT
I extracted the TikaAnnotator into my Eclipse workspace.
Eclipse is complaining that a bunch of source files (all
generated JCas files) are in the wrong place: they live
under org/apache/uima/tika, but their package declaration
saye org.apache.uima (without the tika).

Now here's the part that I really don't understand: maven
does not complain, but just compiles everything and
creates the jar (where the class files end up in their
correct place).

That mystery aside: can I move the source files to their
proper place, or am I missing something?  Thanks.

--Thilo