uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SimpleUimaAsService
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2009 10:45:38 GMT
Hi, I made the POM for SimpleUIMAAsService which compiles and installs
correctly.
I only point that using the command:

mvn dependency:analyze

I got that the local dependencies (under the lib directory) seem to be
unused by the code.
My question is: should the UIMA version referenced in the POM be
2.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT (or 2.2.2-incubating)?
Regards,
Tommaso